COVID-19 testing at Urgent Care - Adirondack
At Urgent Care - Adirondack, we offer PCR (non-rapid) COVID-19 tests. These tests are meant for those who:
- Are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms OR
- Have recently been exposed to COVID-19 OR
- Need proof of a negative test result to return to work or school.
If you already have a provider order, you do not need to come to Urgent Care - Adirondack.
If you do not have a provider order for a COVID-19 test, we offer 2 options:
- We can provide one through a telehealth visit. To schedule an appointment at a time that is convenient for you, please visit our telehealth page.
- Come to Urgent Care - Adirondack. You will be seen by one of our providers, who will conduct a screening. If test is deemed necessary, a test will be provided during your visit.